To ensure data protection and comply with legal obligations, this privacy statement may be modified. Any significant changes will be disclosed to users, and their continuing usage following such disclosure will be deemed their acknowledgment and permission to be bound by the revised privacy notice. The user is in charge of reading the Privacy Note.
Users authorize Al Khaleej Souq to store, transfer, use and/or process certain required personal or business data for the purpose of and to the extent of executing platform agreements and obligations.
The information posted on Al Khaleej Souq is publicly available.
Users give their agreement to the collection, storage, transfer and processing of Personal Information on our servers. We collect and store the following personal information:
- Email address, contact information, and (depending on the service used) sometimes financial information.
- Computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from Al Khaleej Souq and response to advertisements.
- Other information, including users' IP address and standard web log information.
Usage of Data
We collect personal information from users in order to:
- Provide our services
- Dispute resolution, fee collection, and troubleshoot problems.
- Encourage safe trading and enforce our policies.
- measure interest in our services and customize the customer experience.
- Improve our services and inform users about services and updates.
- Communicate marketing and promotional offers to you according to your preferences.
- Do other things for users as described when we collect the information.
What are cookies?
Cookies and personal data
We gather information using cookies and other tracking technologies to customize content and advertisements, offer social media features, send you newsletters and other marketing or promotional materials, and analyze our traffic. Our social media, advertising, and analytics partners also receive information about how you use our website, and they may combine it with other data you've given them or data they've gathered from your use of their services.
If you don't want to receive any, or all, of these communications from us, please contact us. You can delete everything that has been saved in your browser by clearing the browser cache. Personal data stored on our website can be erased by contacting our support team at [email protected]
Types of cookies we use:
- Session cookies: required to operate our service.
- Preference cookies: utilized to keep track of your settings and preferences.
- Security cookies: necessary for security purposes.
Managing cookies using your browser
Communication and email tools
You agree to receive marketing emails or messages about consumer goods and services on behalf of our third-party advertising partners Unless you inform us that you would prefer not to receive such emails or messages. If you don't wish to receive marketing communications from us, please contact [email protected] or Log in to your account ➡ Setting ➡ Unselect the marketing email option
Please contact customer support at [email protected], if you discover spam coming from other users.
To secure your personal information from unwanted access and disclosure, we use a variety of tools (encryption, passwords, physical security).
All personal electronic details will be kept private by the Service except for those that you wish to disclose.
It is not acceptable to share other people's contact information over the Service.
You lose your privacy rights over your personal information if you breach the laws of your country of residence and/or the terms and conditions of the Service.
This platform might link to third-party websites, plug-ins, and programs that Al Khaleej Souq does not maintain or control. The privacy practices of any third-party websites are not the responsibility of
Al Khaleej Souq.
We don't sell or rent users' personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without users' explicit consent.
Without the users' express approval, we don't sell or rent users' personal information to third parties for their marketing needs. We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a posting or other content violates others' rights, or protect anyone's rights, property, or safety.
Although we are committed to protecting personal data, we cannot ensure its enhanced security.